CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weekend Surprise

I went home this weekend and when I arrived I was told that there was a surprise for me waiting in my room. When I walked in I had been so shocked to see a flat in my room. I couldn't stop jumping around because I was so ecstatic. My mother told me it was an early birthday gift considering since my birthday is on Monday. Seeing the flat screen almost brought a tear to my eye because I've been asking for one for some time now and I didn't think she was going to get it for me, which is why I was so taking back. I literally stood at my new flat screen t.v. for 10 minutes straight in amazement. What really got me was that it was hooked up and everything. I was so happy I kept my t.v. on all night. This will probably go down as one of my favorite birthday gifts ever.

0 comments: