CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Road to the Playoffs

As expected, our team did what we had to do and got the win. The game started off slow with both teams having a combined score of 15 after the first 15 minutes. Luckily for us, things picked up. Our offense started coming along and we continued to play our tenacious defense that held them to 15 points after the first half. With a couple minutes to go in the second and final half, we had a fast break opportunity and I wasn't going to let this chance pass by. Prior to the game my team and I were discussing about situations that may occur in the game. We all agreed if we had a fast break and I was ahead, whoever had the ball would throw and alley-oop to me for the slam. That is exactly what and the crowd strated screaming in excitement. After the game we all shook hands and now we're looking forward to playing our next opponent in the playoffs.

0 comments: