CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Position Switch

Normally on my inturmural football team i am the starting quarter back. But since we were feeling like I would play a better reciever we decided to make the position switch. So I decided to let our second string quarter back be the first string and i would go over to wide out. When the game first started the first play anthony threw a touchdown to the other reciever Brian and our team went crazy. So our team was looking real good about the change because everything was going good. Touchdown after touchdown it was looking like a blowout for our team, and we we were going to clinch a playoff spot. The score ended up being 27 to 0, so a you can guess we decided to keep the positions the way they were. I had scored to recieving touchdown,s in that game so i was still getting my share of scoring. The football season was looking real bright and I could not wait to get to the playoffs, hopefully we are going to be the first freshman to win it all.

0 comments: