CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

ALL OR NOTHING


The last game of the season, also the first game of the playoffs went down this weekend. It was raing cats and dogs outside but we still had a game to play. I was tired and not at all ready to play this game but I had to do what was necissary. The field was muddy and everyone was slipping all over the place, the game was a real mess. Whe were on offense and our quarter back threw an interception and the defense had returned it for a touchdown, the thing that made me mad is that he did not even care he watched the guy run it into the inzone and basically cost us the game. We finally got on offense it was the fourth quarter and we were down 6 to 0 and enough time for one more play. I ran out for a pass and my quarterback threw the ball deep to me, the ball was in the air for awhile, i had beat my defender so i thought nothing could stop me from scoring, when the ball was near me i jumped to catch it and i thought i had it. But I thought wrong the ball slipped right threw my hands and the game was over we could not go to the championship. I felt like it was all my fault but after the comfort of my team i realized that we the freshmans really put up a fight.

0 comments: