CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

On Point


Saturday me and a group of people signed up to go paint balling. Many people have never done it before but i have, and i must say im pretty good at it. On the bus ride there everyone was so anxious to start the adventure, because the adrinalin was pumping. When we got there they gave us our guns and ammuniction we were all ready to go. The first round did not go to well because we had to start in the middle of it. But the second and third round was out of control. We started playing on this really open field were there was not to much to hide around. The first round my team was getting shot back to back, and i thought i could carry them but i got shot trying to hide behind a barrel, so my team lost. The last round was the best for me, me and my teammates were beating the other team and i ended up shooting the last three people to end the game. My three day weekend went pretty well after that.

0 comments: